Search "ACETSY" to find a great variety of ACEO's on Etsy

Thursday, April 3, 2008

Hi ACEO Team!


My name is Jo. I'm a Mixed-Media Artist, new to ACEO's. In 2008 I started making them and I just can't stop :) I currently have 10 for sale in my shop, peaceofpi studio (http://peaceofpi.etsy.com).
This is my latest, Fleur. It's a springy, even *wistful for summer* little piece. It was created using vintage text, watercolors and acrylic paint. I limited the palette for this piece to five colors - three purples and two greens. This was a challenge for multi-colored me, but it did bring a certain cohesion to the finished product!
I'm excited to join the ACEO Street Team and I look forward to much fun and inspiration from all of the talented "YOU" in the group.
Cheers!
Jo
peaceofpi studio

No comments:

Acetsy Team 2008 Autumn Video