Search "ACETSY" to find a great variety of ACEO's on Etsy

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

First Fiber Art ACEO



This is my first fiber art ACEO. I am such a beginner at this that I actually had my sewing machine intruction manual open (and used it several times) while creating the background for this piece. Each piece of hemp was then sewn to the background with gold thread and the edges hand-stitched.

To take a closer look and view the piece from other angles, please click on the picture; it will take you to the listing.

7 comments:

~dani~ said...

It is truly beautiful!

kae1crafts said...

I love it so much I put it in a treasury and then saw it in another one today.

Kae of Kae1Crafts

Pipyr said...

It's gorgeous!!!!!

Lauren Alexander said...

I love this!

Jennifer said...

So beautiful I gasped when I opened it!

Anonymous said...

This is gorgeous! I love it!!

Janell

Marta said...

OH!! I just now noticed all your wonderful comments!! Thank you so much!!! I really, really apreciated them.

Acetsy Team 2008 Autumn Video