Search "ACETSY" to find a great variety of ACEO's on Etsy

Monday, March 3, 2008

So happy to have found you!



I am honored to be invited to post on this blog! Here are two samples of my various styles of ACEOs. I painted the top one this morning! She is done in watercolor and ink, and is called "She Sees You". I have been doing a series of triangulated faces I call "Shards of Remembrance". This one I may also paint in a larger format. The second ACEO is called "Strings" and is part of my music-themed series. It is done in inks. Many more can be seen in my shop www.lerayjessdesigns.etsy.com . I also blog about my process of making ACEOs (and my growing addiction!) on http://aceomarket.blogspot.com. I feature my fellow etsy artists there too - are you featured yet? Come visit and see!

No comments:

Acetsy Team 2008 Autumn Video