Search "ACETSY" to find a great variety of ACEO's on Etsy

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Oceanside Needle Felted ACEO



The theme for the Needle Felting Street Team (NFEST) in April is Oceana so I created this ACEO wool painting of an Ocean sunset. I also used the upcycled yarn as the ocean water and it created some beautiful effects! It is listed in my Etsy Store.
(the mate and easel are not included.)


BTW - Have you checked out the ACEO Magazine? Click the logo below to see the website. Some of my ACEO art has been featured in the most recent edition. But they also now have an e-newsletter called Cardaddix and my Wool Painting needle felted ACEO process is being featured! I've very excited to see the article. It's only 2.00 to subscribe to the newsletter!

No comments:

Acetsy Team 2008 Autumn Video