Search "ACETSY" to find a great variety of ACEO's on Etsy

Monday, March 17, 2008

"Blue Birds and Poppies" by Dana Marie



Greetings Everyone!


This is my first post here for ACETSY


"Blue Bird and Poppies"~ ACEO
2.5" X 3.5"(2 1/2 in X 3 1/2in)

Standard Trading Card Size


These are wonderful affordable collectables!



A trading card folder/book filled with ACEOs makes a great coffee table book!Or they can be matted and framed for beautiful miniature art! I personally would like to collect enough to cover a coffee table and then purchase a fitted glass to play on top.


This original collectable bird ACEO/ mini painting is created with professional acrylic on an acid free Strathmore 246 lb weight and sealed with a light coat of clear acrylic protective gloss.



I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed creating this piece!

"Blue Bird and Poppies" is SOLD, however, I have more original acrylic aceo paintings in My Esty Shop.



Thank you for your interest!


~ Dana Marie

No comments:

Acetsy Team 2008 Autumn Video