Search "ACETSY" to find a great variety of ACEO's on Etsy

Saturday, March 22, 2008

Green-eyed Cutie and Ginger Kitty by Allison Stein

Ginger Kitty by Allison SteinGreen-Eyed Cutie by Allison Stein
Left, Ginger Kitty, ACEO 2.5" x 3.5", Original Watercolor by Allison Stein

Right, Green-Eyed Cutie, ACEO 2.5" x 3.5", Original Watercolor by Allison Stein

These two ginger kitties have been in my Etsy shop for quite some time, but I don't think they get nearly enough attention. They were both painted using artist-quality watercolors on 140# acid-free watercolor paper.

Five years ago this April, I decided it was time to learn how to draw people and cats, after many years away from art. I finally settled on watercolor as a media, and I truly enjoy it. I hope you'll stop by Etsy and take a look around!

No comments:

Acetsy Team 2008 Autumn Video