Search "ACETSY" to find a great variety of ACEO's on Etsy

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Hello!

Hello! I'm a new ACETSY member and this is my first post here.

This is my most recently listed ACEO. It was created for Illustration Friday's Theory theme a few weeks back. The design features vintage ledger paper, scrapbook papers, a photo from my own collection and - my favorite part! - beeswax!

I work mostly in mixed media/collage, but I also enjoy doodling and now Gocco printing! I like to trade ATCs so please let me know if you are interested in a trade.

For 2008, I am making one ATC each day as a way of marking time while my husband (a Marine) is away. I'm not trading those as of yet (I want to see what they look like when I have 365 of them!) but you can see all of them here.


Looking forward to getting to know you and seeing your work.





~ Jeannine (Boodzoo Studio)

1 comment:

Art Kitten said...

welcome! Very nice work!

Acetsy Team 2008 Autumn Video