Search "ACETSY" to find a great variety of ACEO's on Etsy

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Hiking in the Adirondacks


Forest Path
by Artist Rita Squier

ACEO Art Card
Original Watercolor Painting
Size: 2.5 x 3.5 inches

During the summer and fall we spend a great deal of time in the Adirondack mountains in upstate New York. Traveling and hiking through the woods has inspired many of my watercolor paintings.

Take a hike on a Forest Path. This little ACEO can be found in my Etsy Shop along with more Adirondack and nature inspired watercolor ACEOs.

7 comments:

Quilt Works said...

Beautful! I love the colors!

Kathleen said...

Lovely, Rita - I also like the way you photographed it on the book page. Nice!

readingsully2 said...

Beautiful, Rital

Pam of Always Artistic said...

This is beautiful! I love your watercolor paintings, every one of them! lol

And I have to say the way you display them, with a simple clean white book page as the background, with the ACEO's slanted really makes your shot look sharp.

Rita said...

Thank you!

As for the angled shot on an open book, I was looking for a way to be unique and also show the size or scale of these wonderful little pieces of art.

Pam of Always Artistic said...

Your welcome! Yes it sure is unique!

Julie B said...

Lovely little painting! I like the way it is displayed, too.

Acetsy Team 2008 Autumn Video