Search "ACETSY" to find a great variety of ACEO's on Etsy

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Hello everyone!

I'm newish to ETSY, and have just joined this group, but I'm not new to ACEO. My name is Eliza - anyone here from the eBay group? I've left eBay now, in favour of ETSY and a couple of other places (IOffer and OLA).

I don't have any ACEO on ETSY just now, I have one up at OLA. Mostly I do oil paintings and scratchboard - but I've been known to use any medium that is at hand.

I've got larger art on ETSY, but I'm thinking that maybe I'll offer some prints.

You know about the website for ACEO - www.art-cards.org? I'm always looking for demos and articles, product reviews and the like. If you would like to write one up you get links back to your home page and wherever you like, ETSY or ebay (blah) or anywhere.

I'm looking forward to getting to know you all :)

Eliza
www.elizasart.com
www.art-cards.org

No comments:

Acetsy Team 2008 Autumn Video