Search "ACETSY" to find a great variety of ACEO's on Etsy

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

All GIrl Band ACEO Series


I have totally fallen in love with the process of creating ACEOs.  I have to admit that I'm still "finding my legs".  My All Girl Band Series is a part of  the process.  I've been seeking my creative center by remembering my heart ~ my old dreams and ways I used to play.  I used scraps of decorative paper, very intentionally sculpted polymer clay, and extra stuff to compose these.  I did them separately, but then they suddenly reminded me of "The Pretenders" (the singing group) and memories of my dreams to be a rocker chick came flooding back.  The first in this row is listed in my shop, gingerlime.etsy.com and the rest will be listed over time.  Have fun ACEOers and rock on!

No comments:

Acetsy Team 2008 Autumn Video