Search "ACETSY" to find a great variety of ACEO's on Etsy

Thursday, April 12, 2007

Pink!

Hi everyone! This is the first time that I have posted on here. This is my ACEO named "Pink"
It is for sale in my etsy shop at www.paintingwpassion.etsy.com Pink is 2.5" X 3.5" and is on watercolor paper. :)

I know that I am introducing myself to many so I will send an introduction. :)
My names Angela, I'm a GA self-taught painter. If you would like to read more about me please visit my main site at www.angelasartcorner.com It also has links to sites that may be helpful healthwise. If looking for health information please visit "Shortcuts to better health" there you will find pages that have links to different health issues.
I hope that you all like this ACEO. :) Please contact me if you have any questions or anything at

No comments:

Acetsy Team 2008 Autumn Video