Search "ACETSY" to find a great variety of ACEO's on Etsy

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

LATEST ACEOS!!







I've Been busy this MEMorial Day WEEkend...I FINALLY had some time off to paint!! HEre are my latest ACEOS,and by the way, sold the sleepy bird hours after I posted it!! I also sold the rose on the white background and the little cardinal. Are my prices too low for originals? I just hadnt sold anything in so long that I dropped all my prices, but now I'm selling again!! THe day at the beach, the palm tree and the rose with blue background are still for sale on ETSY....5.00!! FREE SHIPPING!! THESE are originals!!! Check out GIFTS of CREATION Blog....

4 comments:

smellyrhinostudio said...

It looks like you've had a busy weekend! Keep it up. I like your rose

Unknown said...

beautiful!
I love the sweet bird with her eyes closed.

Kathleen said...

Lovely! Congrats on the sales =) I have thought about lowering my prices, too - in view of the economy the way it is.

Pam of Always Artistic said...

These are all beautiful! My 3 favorites are the ones that sold, too funny! I LOVE the sleepy bird! So sweet! Congrats on your sales!

Acetsy Team 2008 Autumn Video