Search "ACETSY" to find a great variety of ACEO's on Etsy

Friday, January 15, 2010

Getting your artwork out there


I have been selling on Etsy for some time now, and have just started to sell my work and get it out there for the world to see. How? I have a fan page on Facebook and Twitter. I am starting to seek out Gallery's locally and make sure that even my  home page on facebook is constantly showing my work. My aceo's and my other Photography. So far it has helped me to get hundreds of hits on my Etsy. I have to admit it was a lot of work at first and keeping  it going is time consuming. But the out come is sales, sales and more  inquiring about my work.

 



Etsy
Buy Handmade
TheCamerasEye




I just wanted to add a special thanks to all my etsy friends who supported me during my recent Crisis with My 14 year old when he was hit by the car on 9-11-09. He is out of the wheel chair and really doing well.

3 comments:

smellyrhinostudio said...

Michelle, your work and shop are fabulous! Great work!

Thanks for writing such an inspirational post! I am so happy to hear that your child is improving!

-Rebecca

Kathleen said...

PTL! Glad to hear the good news!

Daniel Montoya said...

Beautiful photography! Nice work.
Regards.
-Daniel

Acetsy Team 2008 Autumn Video