Search "ACETSY" to find a great variety of ACEO's on Etsy

Friday, January 15, 2010

Mixed Media Madness


Here is a fun piece I did as a precursor to a large commission I've been wracking my brain over for 6 months. I finally got the "recipe" the way I want it. I was really going for the ancient Raku Chinese theme....

This ATC was given in a monthly swap for the eBay Aceo group for December 09.

I will be posting all of them shortly in my Etsy shop!

Enjoy and Have a wonderful weekend.

We are without water for the 7th straight day in our home in Atlanta. I never would have imagined a problem with frozen pipes in the south!

Regards,
Rebecca
Smelly Rhino Studio

3 comments:

Kathleen said...

Awesome ACEO - I LOVE the look! Looking forward to seeing your new ones in your shop.

So sorry you are without water =( Hope you are coping well! Praying yours will thaw and get fixed fast!

smellyrhinostudio said...

Thanks, Kathleen!! Yup, we got water at 5:00am this morning..8 days later. No more Laura Ingalls!! YAY!

Kathleen said...

Woohoo! Glad your water is back - lol - bet you don't miss your Little House bucket =p

Acetsy Team 2008 Autumn Video