Search "ACETSY" to find a great variety of ACEO's on Etsy

Monday, February 9, 2009

Don't Be SHY! AWESOME PROMOTION!

Smelly Rhino Studio
I'm so excited to be a part of the ACETSY Team, that I'm doing something fun, while supplies last!

AWESOME VALENTINE FREEBIE PROMOTION!!

I'm giving away my SASSY Valentines!
Tell your Valentine exactly what you want to say!
Don't wait for your valentine to make the first move.
Demand it!
You need what you need.
SO, say it, already!

These are original ACEO paintings!

HERE'S HOW TO GET ONE!
To receive one of 6 ORIGINAL Valentine ACEO paintings, go to my store and purchase one for $.42 (shipping only) and I'll put one in the mail immediately for you!
#1-4: Acrylic on linen canvas
#5 -6:Mixed media; paper and acrylic on linen canvas

These listings will be in my store until they are gone, so good luck and Happy Valentine's Day!
These will be posted between 10:30 and 12:00 pm. on Monday, Feb. 9th!
Rebecca
www.smellyrhino.etsy.com

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Great giveaway! Looks like you've had some takers :-)

Acetsy Team 2008 Autumn Video