Search "ACETSY" to find a great variety of ACEO's on Etsy

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Storqued


When my Flower Bird ACEO Magnet was featured in a Storque article over the holidays my shop received a bit of welcome attention. Yay!

One of the best parts was the opportunity to introduce the world of ACEO to many who had never heard of this great art form. Magnet ACEOs are a great way to present the art of ACEO because people are so familiar with the well-loved fridge (office, locker) magnet. It's a great jumping off point to the wide and varied world of 2 1/2 " X 3 1/2 ".

I received a much appreciated boost from the Storque article. My hope is that because of it, the love of ACEO will spread just a little bit more!

2 comments:

pinkglitterfae said...

Congrats on the feature! your magnet is awesome! I have many of mine on my fridge, but I usually just attach magnetic tape to the rigid cardholders. I like your way better, but don't have the means to do that yet. It's nice that more and more people are discovering these little gems :-)

Sending An Angel said...

yes Congrats this is a beautiful fridge deco!

Acetsy Team 2008 Autumn Video