Search "ACETSY" to find a great variety of ACEO's on Etsy

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

CHUBBY SOME BUNNY LOVES YOU!

"Some Bunny Love You"

Hi I just wanted to share something new with you!
I have never really put any effort forth in formal training, in the art of sketching. Although my desire to learn is truly strong!
My hubby thinks you should learn everything on your own.
No Books no Classes so on...I must admit thus far, the thought on digital art "I have been successful"! I love to draw and even though I could use a course or two.lol I will continue to learn on my own. So I present a new kind of art today to you all!

This is my first collaboration of a sketch mixed with digital art!

I hope you like my newest creation.
You can find it at


My Etsy Shop







2 comments:

pinkglitterfae said...

What a cute little bunny! great job mixing drawing with digital art. I'd love to try it but it seems so overwhelming. Isn't it wonderful when you learn something just by trying, and the result is perfect?

Sending An Angel said...

It has turned out to be a really terrific adventure for me. One I thought I would never be able to do! I see so many imaginative ideas my head is in the never sleep mode!Thank you for noticing!

Acetsy Team 2008 Autumn Video