Search "ACETSY" to find a great variety of ACEO's on Etsy

Friday, October 31, 2008

Some Aceo artists are having a Bountiful Sale

I am also in the Bountiful Sale. I will do all the changes to my shop when I get off of work this evening. But I am offering buy 2 items and get one free. You can purchase any items in my shop and I will refund the least expensive item after purchase with Paypal. You guys can get first pick. lol

If you want to know more about it or you want to join us, just go to this website for information
http://bountifulsale.blogspot.com/

If you want to search for the bargains, just do an etsy search using the words, "bountiful sale" with the quotes and all the items on sale will pop up. Come and join us. Lind

1 comment:

Lieka said...

Asiaplay99 Slot Online QQSLOT Terlengkap Dan Terpopuler Indonesia

Acetsy Team 2008 Autumn Video