Search "ACETSY" to find a great variety of ACEO's on Etsy

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Mahjong 2013 ACEO Print by Rita Squier

Mahjong 2013
by Artist Rita A. Squier

I have finally decided to create prints of my watercolor paintings.
Mahjong 2013 is the first ACEO print available in my newest watercolor series.

Last summer I learned to play Mah Jongg at the local library.  I love it!  I became obsessed with the game and decided to do a new watercolor painting series.

I will be slowly adding more of my original watercolor dew drop series back to my Squier Etsy shop as well.  They were so popular several years ago.


Maalai said...

Thanks for the information... I really love your blog posts... specially those on Local Tamil News

Kathleen said...

This is fun! I remember your dew drop series.

Acetsy Team 2008 Autumn Video