Search "ACETSY" to find a great variety of ACEO's on Etsy

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Cute Art World's Wooden Shelf Sitter Blocks!

I have been busy creating my new found love!
I am creating these lovely little blocks!

They are so cute!
If you have a special request
 of one of my designs just let me know!
So far here are the ones I have listed at the moment.

On Etsy


Normand N.Arnold said...

Thank you for some other fantastic article. The place else may anyone get that kind of information in such an ideal method of writing? I've a presentation next week, and I'm on the search for such information.
Fisherbrand Disposable Borosilicate Glass Pasteur Pipet; Length: 9 in. (229mm); 720/Cs.

David L.Palombo said...

Thank you for the auspicious writeup. It in fact was a amusement account it. Look advanced to more added agreeable from you! However, how could we communicate?
Bogs Women's Classic High Tuscany Rain Boot

Acetsy Team 2008 Autumn Video