Search "ACETSY" to find a great variety of ACEO's on Etsy

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

The bond between brother and sister.....

Recently I decided to take on "Brenda Swenson's 75 Day Sketch Challenge" in which a participant draws one sketch per day for 75 days using only ink ... NO pencils or erasers allowed! Today was my eighteenth day and I chose a photo of two of my grandchildren (when they were much younger). I have never sketched two figures together on one page without first making pre-drawings in pencils with lots of erasures to be sure that proportions are close to what they should be. Never the less, I decided I would try ... the result is this sketch that I really like! The lesson I learned? You never truly know what you are capable of doing until you really try.....

I have this print available as an Open Edition ACEO in my Etsy Shop.


1 comment:

pinkglitterfae said...

all your ink drawings are just lovely!

Acetsy Team 2008 Autumn Video