Search "ACETSY" to find a great variety of ACEO's on Etsy

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Simple Joys : ACEO Limited Edition Still Lifes






















What could be more relaxing than a good book and a glass of wine?

This is a  2.5” x 3.5” inch ACEO Limited Edition Print (50) of an oil painting from my series of 26 original Still lifes.

In many of my still life paintings I use a wine glass as the main character to personify the human spirit. These paintings are about the simple joys of life, leisure, and contemplation.

This ACEO Print and more from the series are available from my Etsy shop at: http://DanielMontoya.etsy.com

I have also created a simple and affordable DIY Tutorial on my blog for ACEO fans on how to safely frame and display them at:  http://DanielMontoyaStudio.blogspot.com

Thank you for taking the time to visit! and please try to check out all of the other wonderful and inventive ACEO artists on the ACEtsy Team!

3 comments:

Rita said...

Beautiful ACEO ... the glass is amazing!

Kathleen said...

Very lovely - I like your description, too.

Art4U said...

Brilliant Painting, so much detail!
x Julie x

Acetsy Team 2008 Autumn Video