Search "ACETSY" to find a great variety of ACEO's on Etsy

Saturday, July 18, 2009

In the Hood!


Here is a sweet custom illustration I just finished for a client. To me, this little guy just looks like Robin Hood. I am going to do another in a fedora, a little Bogart action, he he, so we'll see what kind of actor he can be!

It is such a joy to me to share my love of animals with others and to be able to take an image and make some itty bitty fantasy of it!

I hope you enjoy this piece.
Regards, Rebecca
Smelly Rhino Studio

6 comments:

Jen said...

Wow! I love it.

pinkglitterfae said...

what a great job you did!!

readingsully2 said...

So cute. :)

smellyrhinostudio said...

hey thanks everyone! :) hee hee. I posted a new blog readingsully2, about Christy DeKoning! it's good!

Pam of Always Artistic said...

This is awesome, so cute!

Anonymous said...

Good one! I love your ideas! My dad was an arher, and I can't help but laugh at the target and arrows in the back! :0)

Acetsy Team 2008 Autumn Video