Search "ACETSY" to find a great variety of ACEO's on Etsy

Monday, March 23, 2009

Fiber Squiggle ACEO's


Lemon Lime Squiggles ACEO

I've just added over 15 new Squiggle ACEO's of different colors. This is my first attempt at a series. Usually, I'll create one or two pieces, so this is a first for me.


Each of these ACEO's were hand painted with Lumiere Paint on cotton muslin & then rubber stamped.

Cherry Red Squiggles, ACEO

I then added layers of irridescent Angelina Fibers, which unfortunately do not photograph well (so I enclosed a closeup so you could see them.)

Grape Squiggles, ACEO

closeup of Angelina Fibers
I then added different colored metal "squiggles" as embellishments.
Dark Chocolate Squiggles, ACEO

I normally don't work in browns, so I was unsure of both brown ACEO's, but the feedback I've been receiving seems to be positive.

Milk Chocolate Squiggles, ACEO

You can find these ACEO's along with others that I have made in my Etsy shop, Squigglechick.

No comments:

Acetsy Team 2008 Autumn Video