Search "ACETSY" to find a great variety of ACEO's on Etsy

Sunday, June 24, 2007

Mini-Art Card (Smaller than ACEO cards)

Title:Let Freedom Ring!
This is in honor of all of you who have taken the time to be sooo supportive with your kind and thoughtful compliments on my work. Due to that, I have gained courage. I did not walk to the bus for a long time because I did not have the courage to. Due to my past I had more reason to fear it. It's not really next door either..... but recently because I gained the courage from you all, I have done so. I gained courage to put aside my past and move forward. May we all do that....because of that I say...let freedom ring!!! We should all be proud to be free and have the chances to do what we do each day.


WatercolorSize:1 1/2" X 2 1/4"

1 comment:

Sarahkat said...

That was very brave of you:)

Acetsy Team 2008 Autumn Video